New Holstein Historical Society
New Holstein, Wisconsin 53061
Phone: (920) 948-7748
Hours: The Museums are open on Saturdays and Sundays, 1 – 4 pm, the first weekend in May through the last weekend in October.
Herman C. Timm House was built in 1873 and added on to in 1892. It has been fully restored (period 1893-1905) and is one of the Midwest’s few remaining “stick-style” Victorian Homes. It is on the National Register of Historic Places, and features guided tours of both floors. Pioneer Corner Museum used to be a general store. Built in 1879, it houses general displays on the history of New Holstein as well as vignettes of early businesses & a one-room school house. Located on Hwy 57, 20 minutes from Manitowoc, offering walking tours, group pricing, combination tickets for both properties, costumed guides and step on guides (please call for information).